Internship Five in Five Presentation: Equity and access
Join us for our Five in Five Presentations, a series of 5-minute/5-slide presentations by students about their internship experiences. Hear firsthand from students about their reflections on their experience, how it connects with the central theme of the session, and how it impacted their future plans.
Presenters will be ready to respond to questions from the audience, to help them dive deeper into the central theme and make connections.
Attendance is open to all students, faculty, and staff. Pizza will be provided.
- T'airra Champliss '24, Computer Science & Gender, Women's and Sexuality Studies - Wash Day Supply Co.
- Trinity Hanif '26, Undecided - TakeAction Minnesota
- Yuelin Kuang '24, Physics - China Communications Services Zhongrui Technology Corporation Limited
- Sean Smith '25, Political Science - Laura Baker Services Association
- Yixuan Tang '26, Undecided - University of California, Irvine
- Hala Shabaita '24, Political Science & International Relations - Isuroon
from Career Center Events