University of Minnesota - College of Pharmacy Tabling at Sayles
One College, Two Campuses
Founded in 1892, the college is the only pharmacy school in Minnesota offering Pharm.D., Ph.D. and M.S. programs on both the Twin Cities and Duluth campuses.
The College of Pharmacy consistently ranks among the top three pharmacy schools in the nation. U of MN's college houses some of the nation's top researchers and educates some of the brightest students in the nation.
They develop new drugs to treat diseases such as cancer and AIDS, provide statistical and socioeconomic information to lawmakers and industry leaders and are recognized as one of the outstanding pharmacy education and research institutions in the world.
- The PharmD Professional Program
- The PharmD/ MBA Dual Degree Program
- The PharmD/ MPH Dual Degree Program
Master of Science (MS) Graduate Programs
- Integrated Biological Sciences MS Graduate Program
- Pharmaceutics MS Graduate Program
- Social and Administrative Pharmacy MS Graduate Program
- Combined Social & Administrative Pharmacy MS and Residency Program
Doctoral (PhD) Graduate Programs
- Experimental & Clinical Pharmacology PhD Graduate Program
- Integrated Biological Sciences PhD Graduate Program
- Medicinal Chemistry PhD Graduate Program
- Pharmaceutics PhD Graduate Program
- Social & Administrative Pharmacy PhD Graduate Program
To learn more about the program, stop by the Sayles tables and talk with Bruce Benson, Ph.D., Associate Director of Professional Relations & Associate Professor, and Cassie Tietz, Admissions Coordinator.
from Career Center Events
← Return to site Calendar