International Wire Transfer: Please Contact Student Accounts
Student Accounts Team:
Student Accounting Manager
Business Office Specialist
Accounts Receivable Manager
International Online Payment:
Carleton College has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country. Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
Go to Flywire to begin the payment process.
How it works:
- Select your home country and the available payment options will be displayed.
- In most cases you’ll be able to pay in your home currency, at Flywire preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will send your home currency from your bank account (via phone, online or in person) to Flywire via the provided instructions.
- Flywire will then convert your currency to U.S. dollars and forward the U.S. dollar amount to Carleton College, where it will be directly credited to your student account.
- Unlike the traditional international wire payment process, your payment will arrive in full to Carleton College, meaning even more savings for you.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into Carleton College’s bank account.
Go to Flywire Customer Support, for commonly asked questions, tutorial videos, and Flywire contact information for customer support.
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.