There are several great ways to get connected with the Bio Department. Whether you are curious about the major, are a newly-declared major, or have been around for awhile and just want to get more involved, you can feel free to join in. All are welcome.
- Sign up to receive our weekly online newsletter, The Nucleus.
- Attend our weekly seminars with guest speakers Mondays, 3:30-4:30 in 141 Olin.
- Join us for lunch at the Biology Table Mondays during 4a (12:30-1:40pm) in the LDC. If you’re not on board, stop by 210 Hulings and get a meal voucher from our Administrative Assistant, Maia Larsgaard.
- For academic information and help with choosing classes contact our SDAs.
- If you are a first or second year BIPOC student who is curious about Biology reach out to our PEER Mentors and get on the PEER Mentor email list.