Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) in Nanotechnology
Explore the field of nanotechnology at Northwestern University (NU) — it’s the best summer job you’ll ever have!
Participants in the 9-week NU-REU Program will:
- Work full-time on a nanotechnology-related research project
- Have access to world-class equipment and facilities
- Enjoy research seminars and field trips
- Enhance public speaking and technical writing skills
- Participate in team events
REU participants come from small and large schools, across the country. They receive a $5,750 stipend, plus round-trip airfare, a meal plan, and dormitory housing.
To be eligible for this program, you must be:
- a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- majoring in engineering or the sciences
- have at least one year left to complete your undergraduate degree
The application deadline is February 13, 2023. Women and underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information, contact Margaret Connolly.
This program is sponsored by the NSF.