Interested in doing laboratory research this summer?
- Work in a Sanford Research lab for a 10-week program.
- Contribute to cutting-edge research in areas such as molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, developmental biology, neuroscience, and genetics.
- Participate in valuable career development workshops.
- Enjoy the social community in Sioux Falls, a small city with a abundance of dining, shopping sporting events, and entertainment.
- Any college student majoring in the life sciences is eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be in their freshman, sophomore, or junior year when applying and should be interested in exploring careers in science.
- Students are provided a stipend ($5,750) and housing.
For more details and information on how to apply, visit sanfordresearch.org/education/undergraduates/spur/
OR contact the program coordinator:
Phone: (605) 312-6590