Are you interested in gaining experience in a clinical research or lab setting? We have three different types of unpaid volunteer internships available: clinical/health service research, biology research and clinical psychology research. With all three internships, students will help contribute to the understanding of neurodegenerative/neurologic diseases, be a team member on neuroscience research projects, and receive free parking while working 30-40 hours per week for 10-12 weeks. Start and end dates are flexible.
Interested applicants can apply by March 3, 2023.
Clinical/health service research interns will:
- Participate in data projects to improve the quality of care in a clinical and hospital setting
- Review and summarize scientific literature
- Gain experience with electronic medical record review
- Assist with data collection and preparation of scientific manuscripts
- Complete a final report or presentation
Biology research interns will:
- Help with research projects
- Learn advanced lab techniques
- Review scientific literature
- Complete a final report
- Have the opportunity to be a co-author on a scientific publication
Clinical psychology research interns will:
- Have the opportunity to proctor and score various neuropsychological tests
- Collect, enter, and manage data for a clinical, longitudinal study
- Schedule and coordinate participant visits
- Interact with a research patient population
Discover more information and apply today.
Applicants will need to upload a resume and cover letter including career goals, relevant coursework, availability, and GPA.
Application deadline is March 3, 2023.
Final decisions will be released by April 7, 2023.