Read&Write is a powerful literacy software to help with reading, writing, and studying. It is available for download by anyone with a Carleton email account. The software works with Mac, PC, and Chromebooks.
Read&Write has the capability to:
- read web pages, PDF, ePub files, and text
- convert your dictated words to typed documents
- provide grammar and spell check
- highlight selected passages for study support
- provide screen masking to assist with screen sensitivity, as is sometimes the case with migraine and post-concussion situations
- support vocabulary development with easy built-in dictionary support
Want to access Read&Write or learn more? Visit Carleton’s Read&Write Wiki Support Page.