- Overall dimensions: 39′ x 28′
- Opening to the space (sliding door): 12′
- Ceiling height: 12.6′
- Ceiling height with lighting grid: 10.66′
- There is an 8′ x 8′ column in the space (marked on the architectural drawing below)
- Lighting grid (20 lbs. per linear foot)
- Architectural lighting on separate dimmers
- One Denon DN-A7100 surround preamp
- Five Yamaha HS8W speakers in surround configuration
- Three Adtec SignEdje media players
- One Epson G5450WUNL projector
- One 9′ x 5′ projection screen that can be flown from the grid
7 black cotton curtain panels that cover all vertical surfaces in the space and can be used to dampen sound in the room.
Hamlin does not have a backstage or booth space.
Hamlin Creative Space is located in the lower level of the Music and Performance wing of the Weitz Center for Creativity. Guests access the space via the Mar-G Commons, which can accommodate up to 75 people for receptions and other events. Restrooms are just down the hall.
The Hamlin is accessible via stairs and an elevator. There are two emergency exits on the south wall of the space.