Carleton Twin Cities Business Alumni host
from Investment to the Environmental Impact
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Please join us for an informative and thought-provoking discussion with distinguished Carleton alumni and experts from a wide range of disciplines impacted by this developing technology.The discussion will center on these important questions:
- Understanding cryptocurrency. What is it and how does it work?
- What is a non-fungible token (NFT)?
- What are the legal and regulatory issues surrounding cryptocurrency?
- What is the environmental impact of cryptocurrency given the significant computing and server resources required to sustain digital currencies?
- Is cryptocurrency merely an investment vehicle or will it become an everyday currency?
- What is the future of cryptocurrency?
The panel is moderated by Rhys Lindmark ’13 with panelists Thomas Brown ’91, Charlie Liu ’11, and Jason Hitchcock ’08.
Questions? Contact Alumni Relations via email, 800-729-2586, or 507-222-4502.