Contributions by alumni through volunteerism, mentorship, or financial support are critical to the well-being of the College and to the long-term success of the Multicultural Alumni Network.
- Apply to join the MCAN Board. Fill out the form below to get started.
- Volunteer to plan events for alumni and parents in your local area. Contact the Alumni Relations Office at 800-729-2586 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Interview prospective students, offer information about Carleton and/or attend high school college fairs as an Alumni Admissions Representative (AAR). Contact the Admissions Office at 800-995-CARL to sign up.
- Give to the Alumni Annual Fund, to help support financial aid, the MCAN Fellows program, the Intercultural & International Life office, funding for internships and other important operating budget priorities.
- The Career Center is excited to partner with MCAN to create opportunities for Carls of color to successfully launch in the world after college. Here are a few opportunities for MCAN members to help the emerging professionals of color at Carleton:
- Share your experiences as a professional of color through our 30 Minutes program, industry panels, or skill development workshops. Email email@example.com to express interest.
- Create or share job and internship opportunities for Carls of color through Handshake, our main opportunities platform. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your opportunity shared with Carls.
- Connect 1:1 with emerging professionals of color to provide direct guidance on career exploration, navigating the job or internship search process, or general advice on thriving at and beyond Carleton. Email email@example.com to express interest.