Welcome, Carls near and far!
Carleton is committed to offering the connections you need, wherever you are. We hope you find opportunities to engage and learn with your fellow alumni and help current Carleton students.
Do you have a resource or event you’d like to see featured on this page? Let us know!
Friday Flowers: Send a digital bloom
Participate in a blossoming Carleton tradition.
Alumni Racial Justice Resources
Resources available at Carleton and in your area
The Lefler/Broom Lecture – Oct 22, at 5pm CDT
21st-Century Museum & Social Justice w/ Dr. Spencer Crew
Engage and Connect – Reach out to fellow Carls, participate in virtual events, and get updates from campus
Calendar of Events
- Check out our ever-growing listing of online events.
- Contact us if you have events to add to the calendar.
Virtual Friday Flowers
- Join the discussion! Add your comments to the posted topics, or suggest a topic of your own.
- Visit the Alumni Directory to connect with fellow Carls.
- Update your Alumni Information. Keep your contact info accurate to help find one another.
- Visit the accounts below to stay connected with Carls in your region, affinity groups, and campus offices.
- Contact us if you have an account you’d like to see listed here.
Help and Support – Share your time, encouragement, and resources with current students
Alumni Annual Fund
- Give to the Annual Fund to provide financial support to Carleton’s “Areas of Greatest Need.”
- Learn about ways to partner with the Career Center in helping the current generation of Carls launch successfully into the world.
Multicultural Alumni Network (MCAN)
- Join MCAN to connect with and mentor students and alumni of color.
Out After Carleton (OAC)
- Get involved with OAC to connect with and mentor LGBTQIA+ students and alumni.
Community Support Resources Page
- Review this list of resources available to support positive change in your community.
Learn and Discover – Access images, articles, and recordings to explore Carleton’s unique culture and vast trove of knowledge
2020 Virtual Event Recordings
- Recording of October 2020 Twin Cities Breakfast Club with Gigi Dekko Goldman ’81: “We Share Solar Program”
- Recording of September 2020 Twin Cities Breakfast Club with Julie Heimbach ’92: “Liver Transplantation 101”
- Recording of Reading & Writing Through the Hard Times with Deborah Appleman and Kao Kalia Yang ’03 on August 24, 2020
- Recording of J. Ryan Stradal talking with Julia Scatliff O’Grady ’85 P’23 about his book The Lager Queen of Minnesota on August 2, 2020
- Recording of Professor Scott Carpenter talking about his new book French Like Moi with Marcia DeSanctis on June 16, 2020
- Recording of July 2020 Twin Cities Breakfast Club with Steev Lynn ’85: “Chronic War, Displacement, and Survival: Livelihoods among Long-term Refugees in Myanmar/Burma”
- Recording of June 2020 Twin Cities Breakfast Club with Michelle Hesterberg ’11 and Bethany Bobo ’20 from OutFront MN “Pride is Still a Protest”
- Recording of May 2020 Twin Cities Breakfast Club with Professor Melissa Eblan-Zayas: “Spring 2020 Challenge: Making courses feel like Carleton… but online”
- Recording of April 2020 Twin Cities Breakfast Club with author Kao Kalia Yang ’03.
- Carleton’s Center for Global and Regional Studies presents a roundtable discussion: Responding to Pandemics, from the Middle Ages to the Present with Professor David Tompkins, Victoria Morse, Amna Khalid, Seungjoo Yoon, and Bill North.
- Our monthly online Carleton Connects webinar is open to all alumni and features new and notable work being done on campus and throughout the world by faculty, staff, and alumni.
- (Re)visit the audio/video recordings of Carleton’s weekly convocation series.
- Access information right from your living room, including how to use Gould Library from off-campus; searching and database capability; articles and book chapters; and more.
- Carleton’s Digital Collections provide access to digital materials in support of curricular and research activities, and materials particularly related and unique to Carleton College (the Voice, Algol yearbooks, Carletonian, and more).
Carleton News and Blogs
- The Carletonian student-produced newspaper is still publishing online issues.
- The Admissions Student Bloggers are sharing stories of their Carleton experience from wherever they currently reside.
- The Public Works Blog shares news about Carleton faculty working on grant-funded arts and humanities projects.
- Listen to KRLX online. Carleton’s independent and completely student-run radio station, KRLX broadcasts 24 hours a day during the academic year.
- Enhance your Zoom meetings and enjoy images from around campus with this gallery of virtual backgrounds.