Thank you for working with us on the plans for the Class of 1999’s 25th reunion! The documents and resources on this site are here to help you with your committee work, and so are we. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Class of 1999 on Facebook
Discover the Class of 1999 on Facebook
Class of 1999 Google Drive – 25th Reunion Planning
Gift and Outreach Volunteer Portal
The Carleton Volunteer Portal provides useful information about classmates that is used for outreach to classmates and provides a shared location for tracking the committee’s progress in contacting classmates to invite them to participate in Reunion, Reunion-related activities, and the class gift.
Giving to Carleton
Gifts from alumni, parents, and friends are critical to the college’s work of providing an exceptional liberal arts education. Thank you for supporting our community!
- Give to Carleton
- Gift Methods: Give online, by phone, or by mail
- Stock Transfer Information: Carleton welcomes gifts of stock
- Donor-Advised Fund Information: Carleton welcomes gifts from donor-advised funds, family foundations, and other third-party giving options
- Employer Matching Gift Information: Many companies will match their employees’ gifts to Carleton, doubling (or in some cases even tripling) the impact of your gift
- Request a Tax Receipt: Receive a tax receipt for your gifts to Carleton
Three Oaks Society
Alumni Annual Fund Volunteer Resources
Carleton College Information
- About Carleton: Fast facts, history, mission, and more
- Campus Maps: Interactive and Printable maps of Carleton and surrounding areas
- Alumni Directory: Search for a classmate or other Carleton alumni
- Alumni Digital Community: Online news, events, and publications
- Carleton’s Plan for Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity: View Carleton’s IDE plan
- Alumni Racial Justice Resources: The Carleton College Alumni Relations Office assembled these resources, in conjunction with the Alumni Council, the student-run Black Student Alliance (BSA), the Carleton Student Association (CSA), the Multicultural Alumni Network (MCAN), and other alumni volunteers, to provide ways to support change. This is by no means an exhaustive list and will be continually updated.
- Sustainability at Carleton: Carleton strives to be a model of stewardship for the environment by incorporating ideals of sustainability into the operations of the college and the daily life of individuals
- Class Profiles: A glimpse into the Class of 2025
- Convocations: See who’s coming to speak on campus, and enjoy audio/video archives of past speakers
- Carletonian Archives: Browse the complete collection
Need Help Logging In?
Certain sections of our website and the Volunteer Portal require you to log in with your Carleton username and password. We do this for two reasons:
- To protect private information, such as classmate addresses and phone numbers.
- To power special features like our Bio Book, where logging in enables our website to automatically attach a Zoobook photo and contact information from the Carleton Alumni Directory when you submit your story.
While logging in is important for these situations, we don’t want it to be an impediment to your 25th Reunion volunteer work. If you need assistance, please reach out to the resources below.
Sign in help
Self-Service Help is available for alumni with an email address on file with Carleton who need to:
- Change their existing password (required annually)
- Forgot their password
- Forgot their username
If you don’t have an email address on file or just want a person to help you, please contact:
- Alumni Relations Office
800-729-2586 or email@example.com
Please note that Alumni Relations staff are available during normal Carleton business hours M-F. If you contact them outside those hours, someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.