Whether or not you will be able to attend our 50th Reunion (and we hope you will!), we’d love to know about your life after Carleton. You will likely be interested to learn what’s been going on with your classmates, both those you knew well and those who were more like acquaintances, so check back often to see what other members of the Class of ’74 have posted here.
With that in mind, we’re asking you to submit information for our 50th Reunion Bio Book. Each member of our class who has shared his/her address with the college will receive a printed version of this “book.” It will include all information submitted by members of our class by the printing deadline of Monday, January 29, 2024.
Even if you miss the print deadline, you are still able to add new Bio Book entries right up until the reunion weekend and you can also continue to edit entries you have already submitted and add new photos. All of these additions and revisions will appear in the online version of the Bio Book.
If you are not sure what to write, you might consider looking at the entries of classmates who have already posted a biography to get some ideas. We have purposely left the entry format open to allow for your own writing style and creativity. Some topics you may want to consider:
- What do you want your classmates to know about you?
- Has there been a theme or main interest that permeates your life?
- In the first ten minutes of a conversations with a classmate whom you have not seen in 25 years, what would you want to talk about?
- What would you want to talk about after an hour?
- what else is really important to you?
- How did Carleton influence you?
- What do you want to do in the next 10 years?
You may enter your reflections for the Bio Book below by clicking on “Create My Bio Entry”. Remember that you will be able to edit your bio at any time.
For help with your username and password, go to the Alumni Help page.