We hope you will be able to join us on campus for our 50th reunion, June 16-19, 2022. Whether or not you’ll be able to attend, we would love to hear from you!
The bio book is a great way to reacquaint yourself with classmates and for them to reacquaint themselves with you. The more classmates who do this, the more useful the bio book will be to all of us. Below we have listed some questions that you can use to frame your entry. Feel free to answer all, some, or none of these questions. They are intended to be a guideline. You can ignore all the questions and write you own thing. But DO IT, NOW!
- What do you want your classmates to know about you?
- Has there been a theme or main interest that permeates your life?
- In the first ten minutes of a conversation with a classmate whom you have not seen in 25 years, what would you want to talk about?
- What would you want to talk about after an hour?
- What else is important to you?
- How did Carleton influence you?
- What do you want to do in the next 10 years?
Please fill out you bio by clicking on “Create My Bio”. You will be able to edit at anytime.
If needed, you can get help with your username and password.
We are aware of some technical difficulties when uploading your entry. If you are having problems please email photos and bio to Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org