What happens at Taste of Carleton?
Students will have access to sessions throughout the day and can customize a schedule that fits their needs. You will be able to:
- Hear more about Carleton from an admissions officer.
- Attend a class that suits your interests: anything from Principles of Psychology, to Genes and Evolution, to Latinas in Hollywood (TBD).
- Attend convocation, our weekly lecture series (Friday session only).
- Have an interview with a member of the admissions staff.
- Get your questions answered by current students at a Q&A session.
In addition, admitted students will receive a subsidized flight to campus, either for a visit during spring term (prior to the May 1st decision deadline), or next fall if students deposit at Carleton as freshman. Admitted students will also be granted access to a variety of information sessions hosted by 6 top liberal arts colleges (Carleton, Amherst, Bowdoin, Pomona, Swarthmore, Williams) in the coming months.
Sound good to you?
We hope you’ll submit an application to be considered for Taste of Carleton. The application will be open by June 15. To stay connected and receive email reminders about Taste of Carleton, sign up to receive more information.
Contact our office at 507-222-5939 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!