Following registration, students will need to complete a Trimester Request to renew their accommodations for the upcoming term:
- Log in to the Accommodate System with your Carleton username and password.
- Click on “Accommodation” on the left sidebar, then “Trimester Request”.
- Select “Add New” and choose the correct academic term. Your courses will populate in the lower right.
- You can then “Submit for All Accommodations”, or “Review the Renewal” to review each accommodation and indicate for which courses you are requesting it for.
- Once submitted, your request will go to Disability Services staff, and a new accommodation letter will be issued to you and your faculty upon approval.